- Purchase of this item is covered under Smarter Home In-House Warranty for 6 Months as per terms and conditions stated at https://smarterhome.my/warranty.
- Fast and responsive - powerful octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM. 50% more RAM than previous generation.
- Long-lasting 12-hour battery and 32 or 64 GB internal storage. Add up to 1 TB with microSD (sold separately).
- Brighter display - Vivid 10.1" 1080p Full HD display is 10% brighter than previous generation, with more than 2 million pixels.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported. Subscription for some apps required).
- Stay connected - Download apps like Zoom, or ask Alexa to make video calls to friends and family.
- Get more done – Check email, update shopping lists, and set reminders. Use your favorite apps like Microsoft Office, OneNote, and Dropbox.
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle.
- Thinner and lighter than previous generation. Screen made with strengthened aluminosilicate glass.
- Split screen – All-new feature for Fire OS that shows two compatible apps, like Facebook Messenger and Prime Video, open side by side for easy multitasking.
Fire HD 10 Specifications
Display: Brilliant 10.1” 1080p display (1920 x 1200) with over 2 million pixels (224 ppi), for bright, vivid image quality. Screen strengthened with aluminosilicate glass.
Size: 9.73” x 6.53” x 0.36” (247mm x 166mm x 9.2 mm)
Weight: 16.4 oz (465 g) actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
CPU & RAM: Octa-core 2.0 GHz with 3 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB (24.2 GB available to user) or 64 GB (55.0 GB available to user) of internal storage. Add microSD card for up to 1 TB of additional storage. Some apps may require that they are installed on internal storage. App or feature updates may impact available storage.
Battery life: Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Certain software features or apps may reduce battery life.
Charge time: Fully charged from 0 to 100% in approximately 4 hours while connected to the provided (9W) adapter, while device is in standby.
Wifi connectivity: Supports 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) wifi networks.
Ports: USB-C (2.0) connector for charging; microSD slot for external storage.
Audio: 3.5 mm stereo jack and dual integrated speakers; external volume controls.
Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light sensors
Camera specs: 2 MP front-facing and 5 MP rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
Printing: Printing documents to a nearby wifi enabled printer is supported.
Microphones: 2 built-in microphones
Location services: Location-based services via wifi
Available colors: Black, Denim, Olive, Lavender
Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 LE with support for A2DP compatible stereo headphone, speakers, microphone, and LE accessories
Accessibility features: VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features for users who are blind or visually impaired using text-to-speech or a connected refreshable braille display. Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out, and pan around the screen. Switch Access allows users who have motor impairments to use compatible devices to control Fire tablet without touching the screen. Fire tablets also include accessibility settings for Closed Captioning, Font Size, High Contrast Text, Color Inversion, Color Correction, and Convert Stereo to Mono audio. (Captions are not available for all content.)
Alexa privacy features: Alexa and Fire HD 10 are designed to protect your privacy. For example, you can view and delete your voice recordings or use the Alexa Hands-Free Mode on/off toggle at any time.
Included in the box: Fire HD 10 tablet, USB-C (2.0) cable, 9W power adapter, and Quick Start Guide
Generation: 11th generation, 2021 release
Fire HD 10 tablet, USB-C (2.0) cable, 9W power adapter, and Quick Start Guide