- Purchase of this item is covered under Smarter Home In-House Warranty for 6 Months as per terms and conditions stated at https://smarterhome.my/warranty.
- Linkability - Link up to ten Wyze Night Lights. When one night light turns on, all ten will light up.
- Dusk to Dawn + Motion Sensors - Wyze Night Light has a built-in light sensor so it only turns on in dark environments. With a PIR motion sensor, the light will turn on only when motion is detected.
- Easy on the eyes - 2500k Warm/Soft White color temperature means more soothing light for the night. Back-lit light shines onto your wall instead of shining into your eyes.
- Easy Installation - Included easy-pull tape and metal mounting plate makes mounting simple for Wyze Night Light and recharging painless.
- Battery Powered - Wyze Night Light has an internal lithium battery that can be recharged through its USB-C port.
- Sleek Contemporary Design - Sleek and simple design means it blends into your home without looking obtrusive.
Soft, soothing light
Sleek design illuminates surrounding surfaces with 2500K of indirect, warm light.
Easily link up to 10 Wyze Night Lights to create a directional lighting experience.
Lights up only when you need it
Built-in motion and light sensors activate a soft glow.
Installation is a thing of the past. It snaps right into place.
Snap onto any metal surface or peel and stick the magnetic mounting plate wherever you want. Internal battery means no wiring or plugs required.
Lumens: 4.5 lumens
Color Temperature: 2500K
Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
Dimension: 3.14” x 2.04” x 0.55” (80*52*14mm)
RF Connection: 2.4GHz Range: 100ft (30m)
Battery Capactiy: 300mAH Lithium Polymer
Battery Life: 128 days (Solo use) / 85 days (Linked) / 11 hours for normal mode (Calculated by 10 times light per day)
Charging Method: USB Type-C
Operating Temperature : 41°F - 104°F (5－40°C)
Certifications: FCC, SGS, IC, DOE/CEC, NRCan
Does Wyze Night Light have app integration?
Does Wyze Night Light require WiFi or internet connection?
No, it is not a connected device.
What are the different modes?
On: The light will always be on.
Off: The light will be turned off and the paired network will be reset.
Auto: Light will automatically turn on and both the dusk-to-dawn sensor and motion sensors are on.
How do you setup link feature?
Group use: To pair Wyze Night Lights together, switch all devices to Auto. You can pair up to 10. In the first 30 seconds, the device enter pairing mode and blink. After 30 seconds, the night lights should be paired and blinking will stop.
Individual use: Switch the device to Auto and wait for 30 seconds to end pairing mode.
How many Night Lights can you link together?
What is the link range?
100 feet (30 meters)
What is the detection range?
110°, ~20 feet (6 meters)
How dark does it have to be for the dusk-to-dawn (light) sensor to activate?
What is the battery life?
128 days (Solo) 85 days (Linked) 11 hours for normal mode (Calculated by 10 times light per day)
What is the charging port?
Does it come with charging supply?
We know our customers might purchase more than one pack of Wyze Night Lights so we have decided to not include the cable and charger to reduce unnecessary waste. USB-C is becoming one of the most common charging solutions and we decided to use it to reduce the chance of our customers not already having a cable available.
How long is the charging time?
1.5 – 2 Hours
Can you leave light on while charging?
Does Wyze Night Light integrate with third party like Alexa or Google?
Wyze Night Light x 3, Wall Mount Plate x 3, Easy Pull Tape x 3, Quick Start Guide x 1