- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, or arm and disarm your system through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 stands up to the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for whole home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring, or professional installation required.
Blink XT2 is a unique IP security camera that anyone can install in minutes. It doesn't require any wiring (power cable, network cable or data cable) to the camera. Just insert 2 pieces of AA batteries and you are free to place the cameras anywhere you wish (outdoor or indoor) and the batteries can last up to 2 years!
|Warranty Type||International Manufacturer Warranty|
|Warranty Policy||Imported set. Warranty starts from the imported date. Buyer must send item to manufacturer at their own cost. More info: https://smarterhome.my/warranty-claim|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
|What's in the Box||1 Blink XT2 camera, 1 sync module, 2 AA 1.5V lithium batteries (2 per camera), 1 mounting kit (per camera), 1 user guide, 1 USB cable, 1 power adapter|
|IP Security Cameras|
|Security Camera Features||Indoor, Indoor & Outdoor, Infrared Night Vision, Wireless|
|Security Camera Style||Turret|
|Storage Capacity||No Storage|
|Type of Battery||AA Batteries|
|Size||2.8 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches or 71 x 71 x 34 mm|
|Weight||3.15 oz or 89 grams|
|Product Info URL||amzn.to/2YwKJfj|
Tags: Blink XT2