BroadLink HTS2 Temperature/Humidity Sensor Accessory for RM4 Mini and RM4 Pro Smart Remote (Smarter Home)
- Purchase of this item is covered under Smarter Home In-House Warranty for 3 Months as per terms and conditions stated at https://smarterhome.my/warranty.
- WORKS WITH RM4 MINI AND RM4 PRO - BroadLink HTS2 Sensor Accessory integrates the functions of temperature and humidity sensor and USB power cable. Connect it to the RM4 mini and USB adapter just like an ordinary USB cable, at the control panel of RM4 mini in BroadLink app, it will display temperature and humidity of the room where the sensor located. Note: It only supports BroadLink RM4 mini and RM4 Pro universal remote, it doesn’t support BroadLink RM mini3, RM Pro+ or BestCon RM4C mini.
- TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY SENSOR - This sensor is very special, unlike traditional ones, it is integrated in a USB cable, very small and lovely, you will not even notice its existence if you don’t pay attention to look at it. But it actually helps you to detect the accurate indoor temperature and humidity, and display on your phone, so that you can know the indoor environment anytime and anywhere.
- VERY EASY TO USE - If you have already configured your RM4 mini successfully in the BroadLink app with its own USB cable, just replace the cable with this HTS2 sensor cable, the app will display the temperature and humidity number automatically. If this is the first time you set up the RM4 mini, just connect the sensor cable between the RM4 mini and power adapter, then do the smart configuration for RM4 mini follow the wizard in the app.
- FEATURES - It supports to display temperature and humidity number in the APP. It can realize some linkage functions with remote like triggering to control AC automatically when the temperature rises.
- TECH SUPPORT - One-Year Warranty, 24/7 Technical Support. Video Guide are available on our Amazon Brand Store page and YouTube. Find our Global Hotline on product manual. Now you can get help and make feedback directly through BroadLink Community in the App.