Luna Controller - The best wireless gamepad controller for Luna, Amazon’s new cloud gaming service (Smarter Home)
- Purchase of this item is covered under Smarter Home In-House Warranty for 6 Months as per terms and conditions stated at https://smarterhome.my/warranty.
- Designed for Amazon Luna - A high-performance controller made for Amazon’s cloud gaming service.
- Powered by Cloud Direct technology - Connects directly to Amazon’s custom game servers when playing on Luna, reducing roundtrip latency by 17 to 30 milliseconds vs. a local Bluetooth connection among Windows PC, Mac, and Fire TV.
- Just pick up and play - Cloud Direct technology lets you easily switch gameplay between Windows PC, Mac, Fire TV, iPhone, iPad, and select Android phones.
- Alexa's got game – With Fire TV, press and ask Alexa to easily get to your games. Try “Alexa, play 'GRID.'”
- Built for gaming - Low-friction thumbsticks, a comfortable textured grip, and wireless gameplay running on 2 AA batteries.
- Connect via Bluetooth and USB - Compatible with select Windows PC, Mac, phone, and tablet games, even when not playing on Luna.
- Luna Controller requires a Windows driver to play games over Bluetooth outside of Amazon Luna. Download here.
Luna Controller technical details
- Color: Black
- Wifi connectivity: Cloud Direct gameplay on Luna Controller supports dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks
- Bluetooth connectivity: Supports Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 for gameplay on Windows PC, Mac, and Fire TV (Windows PC support outside of Luna requires a Windows driver. Download here.)
- USB-C port: For wired gameplay on Windows PC and Mac using USB-C cable (sold separately)
- Size: 156.4 x 107.6 x 58.5 mm
- Weight: 235.5 g without batteries, 281.5 g with batteries
- Inputs: 12 buttons: home, action, menu, microphone, X, Y, A, B, LT, LB, RT, RB, 1 direction pad: up, down, left, right, 2 thumbsticks: left and right (offset)
- Haptics: Vibration motors for tactile feedback during gameplay
- Display: LED to display controller connectivity status, low battery indicator, and software updates
- Audio: 3.5 mm stereo audio output for headset
- Speaker: None
- Alexa: Press and ask Alexa to launch games and more on Fire TV
- Set up your Luna Controller with Luna Controller app: Download the Luna Controller app from the Amazon Appstore for Android, Google Play Store, or iOS App Store. App lets you connect your controller to wifi to play games on compatible host devices over Cloud Direct.
- Compatability: Works on compatible Windows PC, Mac, Fire TV, iPhone, iPad, and select Android phones via Cloud Direct. Does not work with gaming consoles.
- In-box accessories: 2 AA Amazon Basics batteries, setup guide
What's in the box
Luna Controller, 2 AA Amazon Basics batteries, setup guide