- Purchase of this item is covered under Smarter Home In-House Warranty for 6 Months as per terms and conditions stated at https://smarterhome.my/warranty.
- Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, listen to 70 million songs in the highest quality audio formats available: HD, Ultra HD, and 3D formats like Dolby Atmos.
- Adapts to any room - Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub - Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- Keep your family in sync - Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
Meet Echo Studio
You've never heard an Echo like this before. Echo Studio creates an immersive, 3-dimensional soundscape, wrapping you in studio-quality audio from every direction.
Just ask Alexa to play a song, artist, or genre and hear new details revealed in your favorite music. Plus, use your voice to check the weather, set alarms, and control compatible smart home devices.
Bring out the best in your music
Human ears care where sound is coming from. Echo Studio turns that evolutionary truth into a revolutionary advantage. Five strategically positioned speakers generate room-filling sound, sending different parts of the song to your ears from different directions. It's music as the artist intended, as immersive as it is expansive.
The next dimension in audio
Hearing is believing. Whatever the source, Echo Studio makes your music sound incredible. Built-in Dolby Atmos technology enables a multidimensional audio experience, adding space, clarity, and depth. Echo Studio is the only Echo smart speaker that plays new music formats mastered in 3D and Ultra HD.
Ready for what's now - and what's next
Stream your favorite song, artist, album, genre, or playlist through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. In addition to over 50 million songs in high definition, an Amazon Music HD, subscription gives you unlimited access to millions of songs in Ultra HD and a growing catalog of 3D music—up to 10x the bitrate of standard streaming services and currently only available on Echo Studio.
Adapts to any room
Echo Studio automatically analyzes the acoustics of your room, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound, no matter where it’s placed.
Alexa is happy to help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Start your smart home
Connect to and manage your smart home with the built-in hub. Just power on compatible products and say, “Alexa, discover my devices.” Alexa will automatically detect and set them up so you can control lights, plugs, and more with your voice. This simple setup process works with dozens of compatible devices that use Zigbee. Echo Studio also supports every Works with Alexa device.
You can also enable Alexa Guard to get Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking. Learn more here about how Guard can help you keep your home safe when you’re away.
Big entertainment, better together
When you wirelessly connect Echo Studio with Fire TV Cube (1st Gen or 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K or Fire TV (3rd Gen), you'll feel scenes come to life. You can also play and control music across multiple Echo devices with multi-room music. Or pair with a second Echo Studio or Echo Sub for even bigger, richer sound.
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo Studio has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time. Learn more.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Alexa app: The Amazon Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. A list of supported operating systems can be found here.
- Accessibility features: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.
- Setup technology: Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.
- Included in the box: Echo Studio, power cable, Quick Start Guide
- Privacy Features: Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.
- Language: Alexa speaks English and Spanish.
- Size: 8.1” height x 6.9” diameter (206 mm x 175 mm)
- Weight: 7.7 lb (3.5 kg). Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
- Audio: Three 2” (51 mm) midrange speakers, one 1” (25 mm) tweeter, one 5.25” (133 mm) woofer with bass aperture to maximize bass output
- Amplifier: Peak output 330W; 24-bit DAC; 100 kHz bandwidth
- Supported audio formats: FLAC, MP3, AAC, Opus, Vorbis, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, Sony 360 Reality Audio/MPEG-H; includes support for CD Quality (16-bit) and Hi-Res (up to 24-bit)
- Supported music streaming services: Amazon Music (Standard and HD), Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, TuneIn
- Automatic room adaptation: Analyzes the acoustics of the room and continuously adjusts audio filters during music playback to optimize sound output regardless of placement (requires device is not muted).
- Audio input: Combination 3.5 mm mini-optical Toslink
- Fire TV compatibility: Connects wirelessly as the audio output for Fire TV Cube (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV (3rd Gen). Set up audio system using the Alexa app. Learn more about compatibility.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Zigbee connectivity: Built-in Zigbee smart home hub supports Zigbee light bulbs, locks, sensors, plugs, and in-wall switches.
Echo Studio, power cable, Quick Start Guide