- Purchase of this item is covered under Smarter Home In-House Warranty for 6 Months as per terms and conditions stated at https://smarterhome.my/warranty.
- Color Night Vision - Starlight CMOS Sensor helps you to see in ultra low-light conditions. Wyze Cam v3 is capable of seeing in color at night with very limited lighting. You can even use it to watch the stars or take a time lapse of the stars.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use - IP65-rated weatherproof with extreme temperature tolerance from -4°F to 113ºF, the camera can be mounted anywhere inside or outside your home and stand up to any weather conditions.
- Crisp HD Image - An improved sensor and lens lets the v3 capture extraordinary images and videos in any light. It’s the best in its class.
- Cloud and Local Storage - Free 14-day cloud storage right out of the box. Included storage gives you peace of mind right from the start. Add even more storage with a microSD card or a subscription to Cam Plus.
- Versatile Mounting - Put your Wyze Cam v3 anywhere you want. Your camera can be mounted 3 ways - with the easy magnetic mount, secure screw mount, or the¼” mount onto your existing mount.
- Real 2-Way Talk - Say goodbye to push-to-talk. Wyze Cam now comes with simultaneous 2-way communication. Talking to your family, pets and visitors is just like making a phone call.
- Dual IR light System - The Near-IR lights for indoor use are invisible to the human eye so you won’t be annoyed by red dots. The far-IR light for outdoor use, to illuminate farther and see clearer.
- Mini Siren Feature - Use the improved speaker as a siren to warn away intruders (and pesky squirrels) with a loud sound. Control the siren from the Wyze app.
What is Color Night Vision?
Wyze Cam v3 is equipped with a starlight sensor that allows the camera to see color in extremely low light conditions, allowing you to see full color at night.
Can I use the v3 indoors?
Yes, absolutely. The v3 cam is rated for indoor and outdoor use.
How do I turn on Color Night Vision?
While viewing the Live Stream, simply turn Night Vision off. A small amount of light is needed to create a clear image, but a street light outside or even a nightlight is enough. If your environment is pitch black, consider picking up our spotlight kit to help illuminate the scene.
What is the Starlight sensor?
The Starlight CMOS sensor is a sensor that is very sensitive to light. It allows the v3 to use extremely low light to create an astonishingly clear image.
What is the Siren and how does it work?
We’ve improved the volume of the speaker so that it can be used as a siren, which is loud so you can use it to ward off intruders. Control the Siren feature from the Wyze app.
Is the v3 wired?
Yes, Wyze Cam v3 is powered by a USB cable but connects to the Internet via 2.4GHz WiFi.
Does Wyze Cam v3 support 5GHz WiFi?
No, the v3 does not support 5GHz WiFi. It supports 2.4GHz networks.
What is the resolution of the v3?
1920x1080p Full HD
Does Wyze Cam v3 support Wyze Sense?
The v3 does not support the Wyze Sense Bridge, but a standalone Wyze Sense Hub will be launched in the near future. You may keep on using Wyze Cam v2 or Wyze Cam PAN to support the current Wyze Sense Bridge.
Does Wyze Cam v3 have a battery?
No, Wyze Cam v3 is powered via a USB cable.
What is the frame rate of the v3?
Day: 20 frames per second (fps)
Night: 15 fps
In comparison, the frame rate for the v2: Day/15 fps, Night/10 fps.
Wyze Cam v3 Device Details
Color: White, with black accents
Materials: Body: Polycarbonate
Lens: Glass + Plastic
Camera Dimensions: 52 mm (L) x 51 mm (W) x 58.5 mm (D)
Camera Weight: <98.8g
IR Lights: 4x940 nm, 4x850 nm
Speaker: 80db, waterproof
Simultaneous 2-way Talk
Power Adapter: Indoor 5v/1A
Outdoor Power Adapter (sold separately)
Cable: 6 Feet Flat USB Cable
CMOS Starlight Sensor
Front. Red + Blue.
Local Storage (microSD card required)
-5°F - 113°F (-20°C - 45°C)
IP65 Weather resistant
FCC, IC, UL and IP65 Certified
Wyze Cam V3 Spotlight Description
- Toggle on and off manually using the Wyze app.
- Automate using Rules in the Wyze app.
- Switch between low and high brightness levels.
- Control with 3rd party integrations such as IFTTT.
- Turn on the light automatically when motion is detected using Rules.
- Automatically turn on the light at night using Rules for better visibility, then automatically turn it back off.
- Use low brightness for enhanced indoor use, then bring your cam outside and switch to high brightness for enhanced outdoor use.
- Lumens: 70 lumens
- Angle: 130 degrees
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Dimension: 21.5*55.8*34.4mm
- Connection: Micro USB
- Rating: IP65
- Number of LEDs: 5
- Light temperature: 4000-5000K
- Operating conditions: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Warranty: 1 year
In the Box
- USB cable splitter
Wyze Cam v3, Quick Start Guide, Wall Mount Plate, Wall Mount Plate Tape, Screw Kit, Indoor USB Power Adapter, 6 Feet Outdoor Rated USB Cable, Spotlight (optional)