- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation - 40dB of noise reduction to put the outside world on mute. Wyze Headphones use hybrid active noise cancellation through 2 feedback microphones and 2 feed-forward microphones.
- Transparency Mode - Transparency mode lets the outside world in and amplifies your surroundings. It's so clear, it's as if you’re not even wearing headphones.
- Quick Conversation Mode - Have a quick chat without removing your headphones. Simply cover the right earcup with your hand to quiet your audio so you can have a clear conversation, conveniently.
- Dual Bluetooth Device Connection - Connect to your devices, wirelessly with Bluetooth 5.0. Wyze Headphones come with the newest version of Bluetooth, which support dual device connection. Stay connected to your phone while listening on your computer, too.
- Auto Pause - Wyze Headphones hit pause for you. Have to take your headphones off for a second? They'll pause your content for you, automatically. When you put them back on, the content turns back on, too.
- Touch Controls - Your headphones come with built-in touch controls so you can manage what you're listening to without looking at your phone. Tap twice for Alexa, and cover to enter Transparency Mode.
- 20-Hour Battery Life - Keep the beat going on and on and on… Enjoy 20 hours of battery life when listening to music or taking calls while connected via Bluetooth. That’s with noise cancellation turned on.
- Quick Charge - 10 minutes = 4 hours. Plug your Wyze Headphones in for 10 minutes, and keep your music playing 'til the workday is done.
- Alexa Built-in - Ask Alexa for the weather, to play music, and virtually anything else with a double-tap of your right earcup, no Echo speaker required. You don’t even have to say “Alexa!”
What is the expected battery life?
Up to 20 hours of music playback and call time.
Do the headphones work without the Wyze app?
Yes, all you need is a Bluetooth connection to use the headphones. If you want to use more advanced features, like touch controls and the equalizer, you will need the Wyze app.
Are Wyze Headphones wireless?
Yes! Wyze Headphones are wireless and connect via Bluetooth, but can also be used with the included 3.5mm headphone jack.
How do I set up my Wyze Headphones?
Download the Wyze app, and click the plus sign + > Add Device > Wyze Headphones. Follow the setup instructions.
Do Wyze Headphones come with a case or pouch?
Yes, they include a cloth carrying pouch.
Can you adjust the audio levels?
Yes, you can control the bass, mids, highs, and more using the equalizer in the Wyze app.
What kind of noise cancelling do they use?
Hybrid active noise canceling through 2 feedback microphones and 2 feed-forward microphones, with a 40dB noise reduction depth.
Can you adjust the noise cancelling levels?
Yes, you can switch between High ANC, Low ANC, and Transparency mode in the Wyze app and on the headphones.
Do they produce mono, stereo, or surround sound?
Wyze Headphones produce stereo sound.
What kind of battery do they use?
A DC 1000mAh lithium ion battery.
Are they compatible with gaming consoles and Bluetooth-capable computers?
Yes, Wyze Headphones can connect to Bluetooth-capable devices like gaming consoles and computers.
Headphones Weight and Materials
Headband material: Multilayer composite of stainless steel, EVA foam, and plastic, covered in protein leather
Earcup cover material: ABS plastic and PC with special coating for touch gestures
Ear cushion material: Memory foam covered in protein leather
Bluetooth range: 33 ft (10 m)
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
Bluetooth codec: SBC, AAC
Multiple device connection: Supports two device connections at the same time
Driver dimensions: 40 mm dome type driver (copper wire voice coil)
Magnet material: Neodymium
Diaphragm: High transient dual TPU composite diaphragm
Frequency response over Bluetooth: 20 - 20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz sampling rate)
Frequency response over line-in: 20 - 38,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 113 dB/mW @1 kHz
Total harmonic distortion: <0.5% 1 mW/1kHz
Impedance: 32 Ω
Charging method: USB Type-C
Battery life: Up to 20 hours of music or call with high noise cancellation
Charging time: Around 2 hours
10-Minute quick charge: Up to 4-hour playback time
Charging temperature: 41 - 95 ºF (5 - 35 ℃)
Battery type: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Battery capacity: 1,000 mAh DC 3.7V
6 total microphones: 4 microphones for active noise cancellation. 2 microphones for voice pickup
Sensitivity: -32 dB at 1kHz
Frequency response: 50 - 10,000 Hz
Impedance: 2.2 kΩ
Power/Bluetooth button: Single press to turn on and off. Press and hold to enter pairing mode
Noise cancellation button: Single press to switch between noise cancellation modes
Volume +/- buttons: Single press to adjust volumeTouchpad: Double-tap to activate the voice assistant, or mute and unmute in calls. Cover to enable Quick Conversation mode
Music playback: single press to play/pause, double-press to skip forward, triple-press to skip backward
Call: single press to start/end the call, press and hold to reject a call
Voice assistant: press and hold to activate voice assistant
Operating environment: 31 - 104ºF (0 - 40℃), humidity < 95%
Storage and transporting environment: -4 - 140ºF (-20 - 60℃), humidity < 95%
|Warranty Type||International Manufacturer Warranty|
|Warranty Policy||Imported set. Warranty starts from the imported date. Buyer must send item to manufacturer at their own cost. More info: https://smarterhome.my/warranty-claim|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
|What's in the Box||Wyze Headphones, USB Type-C Cable, Carrying Pouch, Audio Cable, Quick Start Guide|
|Integrations||Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri|
|Size||8.4 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches|
|Product Info URL||https://amzn.to/38ZOKgF|
|Headphone Features||Answer / End Call, Audio Quality, Bluetooth / Wireless, Built-in Microphone, DJ, Noise Cancellation / Reduction, Volume Control|